GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SD cards

3 posters

Go down

SD cards Empty SD cards

Post by huntinOH Tue May 29, 2012 10:11 pm

I had my camera in for a little since the batterys had died (they were half dead when i started) but I got an SD card for it now and set it out tonight so I should have some pics for yall before to long again

I had heard that SD cards will help with the battery life .. So my qusetion is will they help with the battery life or not?

I wanted an SD card anyhow since i didnt like the idea of pulling the complete camera !

huntinOH
huntinOH
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

SD cards Empty Re: SD cards

Post by J.K. Tue May 29, 2012 10:39 pm

I think having an SD card in a camera helps some, but only the Cudde's I have have internal memory They get good battery life either way. All the rest Must Have an SD card. The s4 and s1.3x I had did a little better when it had an SD card in it.(Now Galens mrgreen ) Think Galen gets better battery life on his IR2 when he has an SD card in. Hopefully he'll chime in mrgreen
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Wed May 30, 2012 9:06 pm

jeffs right i seem to get better battery life with the ir2 when using an SD card I lost almost a bar of battery life every night without the SD card but when i got a card the batterys in the ir2 last about a month .. before it was lasting a week max!

so ya the SD card has been worth 10.00 over and over again!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum