GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sucessfull hunt

3 posters

Go down

sucessfull hunt Empty sucessfull hunt

Post by Bryce 21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:05 pm

I just put a stalk on some sneaky pigeons. Their was 4 of them sitting behind the grain bin so I grabbed my trusty mossberg and a couple of shells. I snuck through the barn very quietlly. By the time I got to the spot where they were, they moved 40 ft vercitall, and were sitting on the gran bin. They saw me first I threw up my shot gun and fired. Two of them fell, I pumped again and they kept flying and again they kept flying. My trusty friend went out and retreived them for me. Sorry guys I was a little bored, but I did get two. Do any of you go pigeon hunting?
sucessfull hunt Img_2317
Bryce 21
Bryce 21
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

sucessfull hunt Empty Re: sucessfull hunt

Post by GHOSTMAN Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:29 pm

I did when I was about 10-11 at my Grandads farm in Michigan. I used a wrist rocket slingshot with marbles and hit a few but, wound up shooting all the windows out of the barn. My Grandad took a leather strap and commenced to wearing my rear end out with it. The next trick was who and how was they going to repair the 9 pain window at the top of the barn that was opened or closed for air because of the hay stored up there?

I don't remember how they got fixed as my memory fails me on that one
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:49 pm

I go sometimes. We have to many here. They love sitting up on top of the silo's, that is untill they see the gun mrgreen
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce 21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:59 pm

When I was little I took my bb gun pigeon hunting, I also hit that window up in the barn. Good thing it was getting destroyed in a couple of months and nothing was in it. Didnt know that at the time and got a little nervous.
Bryce 21
Bryce 21
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum