GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primos Supercharged Blackout

2 posters

Go down

Primos Supercharged Blackout Empty Primos Supercharged Blackout

Post by mjn1979 Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Just picked this camera up a couple weeks ago.I really like the primos cameras,but this model has some issues with it.In high resolution,and set to burst mode,the camera would leave a line through the middle of all the day pics.It also would only take 4 pics when set on burst mode 5. Mad Anyways,I am waiting on a rma from the vendor I purchased it through,but haven't decided if I am gona send it back just yet. The videos take audio and is very good for vga,especially at night. And the 5 mp setting also works perfect. I think primos is working on a firmware update for it so I may just keep it.I have enough cameras right now that it isn't holding me back,and it takes awesome night pics for blackflash.Figured I would share this with anybody that may have been thinking about this camera.

mjn1979
Fawn

Back to top Go down

Primos Supercharged Blackout Empty Re: Primos Supercharged Blackout

Post by J.K. Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:32 am

Thanks for the review Very Happy Hopefully primos gets a FW update out soon, so it gets the problems fixed. Do you have any pics that you could share? mrgreen
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjn1979 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Yea.I am just getting home from work,long day,but I will get some up by the weekend.Cant find a sleepy smiley.But that is where I stand now after 15 hours,bedtime. Shocked

mjn1979
Fawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum