A few from the backyard. Canon SL1 camera trap.

Go down

A few from the backyard. Canon SL1 camera trap.

Post by TRLcam on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:06 am






_________________
www.trlcam.com

TRLcam
Fawn

Posts : 3
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2014-03-27
Location : Nebraska

Back to top Go down

Re: A few from the backyard. Canon SL1 camera trap.

Post by ray12 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Now those are clear pictures ! Is that a trail camera ?

_________________
Each day is a gift
)))---------->

~Galen~
avatar
ray12
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2860
Thanks : 32
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : Ohio

http://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A few from the backyard. Canon SL1 camera trap.

Post by TRLcam on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:14 pm

ray12 wrote:Now those are clear pictures ! Is that a trail camera ?

Yes it is. It's a Canon SL1 DSLR in a weatherproof box with three Nikon flashes and a homebuilt motion detector.

_________________
www.trlcam.com

TRLcam
Fawn

Posts : 3
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2014-03-27
Location : Nebraska

Back to top Go down

Re: A few from the backyard. Canon SL1 camera trap.

Post by Fallguy on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:05 pm

I miss seeing your spectacular pics....glad to have you here!
avatar
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 1359
Thanks : 29
Join date : 2012-09-07
Location : Outside Payson Az.

Back to top Go down

Re: A few from the backyard. Canon SL1 camera trap.

Post by huntinOH on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:51 pm

Stunning is all I have to say !! Great work on the camera setup and getting those awesome shots !! And welcome aboard !

_________________
~HuntinOH~
avatar
huntinOH
Giant Typical

Posts : 857
Thanks : 13
Join date : 2012-04-11
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: A few from the backyard. Canon SL1 camera trap.

Post by ray12 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:53 pm

TRLcam wrote:
ray12 wrote:Now those are clear pictures ! Is that a trail camera ?

Yes it is.  It's a Canon SL1 DSLR in a weatherproof box with three Nikon flashes and a homebuilt motion detector.

That's a unique setup for sure ! How much do you have in a setup like that ?

_________________
Each day is a gift
)))---------->

~Galen~
avatar
ray12
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2860
Thanks : 32
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : Ohio

http://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A few from the backyard. Canon SL1 camera trap.

Post by TRLcam on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:07 pm

ray12 wrote:
TRLcam wrote:
ray12 wrote:Now those are clear pictures ! Is that a trail camera ?

Yes it is.  It's a Canon SL1 DSLR in a weatherproof box with three Nikon flashes and a homebuilt motion detector.

That's a unique setup for sure !   How much do you have in a setup like that ?

It works well. Price? I really don't want to add it up. I'm afraid my wife would find out.

_________________
www.trlcam.com

TRLcam
Fawn

Posts : 3
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2014-03-27
Location : Nebraska

Back to top Go down

Re: A few from the backyard. Canon SL1 camera trap.

Post by ray12 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Ha ha ! I can imagine that would only lead to bad things ! Very cool setup anyways and those pictures are high quality!!

_________________
Each day is a gift
)))---------->

~Galen~
avatar
ray12
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2860
Thanks : 32
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : Ohio

http://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A few from the backyard. Canon SL1 camera trap.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum