GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep it or not?

2 posters

Go down

Keep it or not?  Empty Keep it or not?

Post by ray12 Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:20 pm

Well guys as you probally noticed I was away from the internet for quite some time! And it looks like the site really slowed up in the time that I have been gone  ! It's a shame to see it so slow and unactive but I guess people just lost intrest in the place ! ! And  if you guys think we can get it back up and going I would love to keep it up and running, but It costs a little money to do that and if you think its a lost cause I could just erase the whole place ! I hope we can work something up again I sure missed this place while I was gone ! So just let me know what you guys think ! Thank you guys !
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Keep it or not?  Empty Re: Keep it or not?

Post by Sodbuster Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:52 pm

Well look what the cat dragged in! Welcome back Boss! I just assumed the worst. Figured you met some PETA loving little blonde that made you give up huntin' and trappin'! I'd like to see the site continue. This is about the only site I've seen where people can talk to one another in a civilized manner and not act like children in a sand box by resorting to name calling just because they disagree. Hope members will come back or some lurkers will join up!
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Ok I think somebody hacked me ! I had to go through allot of trouble to log back in ! Did any of you guys have anything strange happen to your accounts ? Trouble logging in ? I have mine under control now. And no Theres no PETA loving chick that looks good enough to quite this all lol or I have not seen one yet ! ..ok Now we will see if I can log back in again !
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sodbuster Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:10 pm

I've had no problems logging in.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Ok good ! Seems fine for me so far again ! My password had been switched around somehow !
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum