GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio gun season

3 posters

Go down

Ohio gun season Empty Ohio gun season

Post by Sodbuster Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Thoughts on the change? Is this a sign of bigger changes to come? Will you change your weapon?
www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/story/sports/local/beyond-the-scores/2014/11/22/ballistic-impact-will-new-law-impact-gun-season/19409227/
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Ohio gun season Empty Re: Ohio gun season

Post by ray12 Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:48 pm

This is a good read ! I have a like new 30-30 marlin lever action rifle that has only been shot about 4 times in its life and since that isn't a super long range rifle I might be better off trading it in for a Ohio legal 45-70 .. I don't see allot of Benafit of using one of these rifles compared to a slug gun! I have a 3 inch group out to 150 yrds with my shot gun but I rarely get the chance to shoot that distance ! But it would still be nice to be able to shoot more accurate at a further distance ! I wouldn't be suprised if I ended up buying one of them just because I can but I'm not sure it would help me out allot !
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by huntinOH Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:50 am

I would love to hunt with a rifle due to less recoil! and most likely a little more accurate then the slug guns!
huntinOH
huntinOH
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum