How many Pics?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How many Pics?

Post by J.K. on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:56 pm

How many trail cam pics do you guys have on your computer or External HardDrive? Right now I have a little over 13,500 pics. Thats because I save most pics, at the end of the year I will prob go through them and and pick out the bucks, and whatever I think is interesting....

_________________
11' Bushnell BTC 119467
13' Browning BTC-3
08' Cuddeback Capture
14' Cuddeback E3

12' Bushnell X-8
12' Wildgame Innovations N6e (Still kickin)
11' Primos X-Cam Blackout
1  Sony P41 w/SS1 Board
1 Sony P41 BF Board
12' Wildgame Innovations Lo5
1 Fuji J10 w/SS2 Viv 2800 Board
1  Sony P52 w/Bf Board
10' Bushnell 325
1 Fuji j10/SS2 Built by michiganbowbender
11' OBO Ltl Acorn 5210A 940NM
2 13' Stealthcam Skout No Glo
14' WGI Nano 4
14' Primos 35 Ultra
14' Stealthcam Reaper

2 Uway Extender-IRB
avatar
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2406
Thanks : 29
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: How many Pics?

Post by Sodbuster on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:37 pm

J.K. wrote:How many trail cam pics do you guys have on your computer or External HardDrive? Right now I have a little over 13,500 pics. Thats because I save most pics, at the end of the year I will prob go through them and and pick out the bucks, and whatever I think is interesting....
Wow! 13,500 with 3 months to go before you go through them and delete. Guess we know what you'll be doing from Jan-May......2015! Lol

We don't save many pics. We don't have the brutes running around like you do in Ohio. We're lucky to see a 3 1/2 year old anymore.
avatar
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Posts : 906
Thanks : 19
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Sw Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: How many Pics?

Post by J.K. on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Sodbuster wrote:
Guess we know what you'll be doing from Jan-May......2015! Lol

Laughing

Sodbuster wrote: We don't save many pics.


You only have to save em long enough to post em mrgreen rock

_________________
11' Bushnell BTC 119467
13' Browning BTC-3
08' Cuddeback Capture
14' Cuddeback E3

12' Bushnell X-8
12' Wildgame Innovations N6e (Still kickin)
11' Primos X-Cam Blackout
1  Sony P41 w/SS1 Board
1 Sony P41 BF Board
12' Wildgame Innovations Lo5
1 Fuji J10 w/SS2 Viv 2800 Board
1  Sony P52 w/Bf Board
10' Bushnell 325
1 Fuji j10/SS2 Built by michiganbowbender
11' OBO Ltl Acorn 5210A 940NM
2 13' Stealthcam Skout No Glo
14' WGI Nano 4
14' Primos 35 Ultra
14' Stealthcam Reaper

2 Uway Extender-IRB
avatar
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2406
Thanks : 29
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: How many Pics?

Post by Fallguy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Last count was just shy of 44,000 backed up 5X, and the more we do this the less we keep. In any given 24 hrs we can get several thousand pics from our cams.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/MossbergBullpup
avatar
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 1359
Thanks : 29
Join date : 2012-09-07
Location : Outside Payson Az.

Back to top Go down

Re: How many Pics?

Post by J.K. on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Fallguy wrote:Last count was just shy of 44,000 backed up 5X, and the more we do this the less we keep. In any given 24 hrs we can get several thousand pics from our cams.
Shocked Since you get that many pics in any given 24hrs whats your average battery life from your cams? mrgreen

_________________
11' Bushnell BTC 119467
13' Browning BTC-3
08' Cuddeback Capture
14' Cuddeback E3

12' Bushnell X-8
12' Wildgame Innovations N6e (Still kickin)
11' Primos X-Cam Blackout
1  Sony P41 w/SS1 Board
1 Sony P41 BF Board
12' Wildgame Innovations Lo5
1 Fuji J10 w/SS2 Viv 2800 Board
1  Sony P52 w/Bf Board
10' Bushnell 325
1 Fuji j10/SS2 Built by michiganbowbender
11' OBO Ltl Acorn 5210A 940NM
2 13' Stealthcam Skout No Glo
14' WGI Nano 4
14' Primos 35 Ultra
14' Stealthcam Reaper

2 Uway Extender-IRB
avatar
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2406
Thanks : 29
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: How many Pics?

Post by Fallguy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 pm

J.K. wrote:
Fallguy wrote:Last count was just shy of 44,000 backed up 5X, and the more we do this the less we keep. In any given 24 hrs we can get several thousand pics from our cams.
Shocked Since you get that many pics in any given 24hrs whats your average battery life from your cams? mrgreen

3(2 435's and a 436) Bushy's are hard wired and the rest of the Trophies go 2,3, months sometimes longer. The 325's not as long but close(they don't take near the pic count and are set on 3 burst). The new SG is a couple of days shy of 3 months and thousands of pics and with the "whiteflash" I did not think it would go near that long. I am getting better life than either mfg told me I MIGHT get Very Happy
avatar
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Posts : 1359
Thanks : 29
Join date : 2012-09-07
Location : Outside Payson Az.

Back to top Go down

Re: How many Pics?

Post by ray12 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 pm

i might have a few thousand pics on my computer didnt count them

_________________
Each day is a gift
)))---------->

~Galen~
avatar
ray12
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2860
Thanks : 32
Join date : 2012-04-10
Location : Ohio

http://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How many Pics?

Post by Bluesman on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:27 am

Last year on Dec 26th my computer was wiped out and I lost everything I had saved on it.Over 80,000 pics that was going to be saved to an External Hard Drive at the end of the year.What a blow that was to me and a great eye opener.I was able to salvage a couple thousand pics from my daughter that I had sent to her as she backs up everything every day.
Now I back up every week.I have a huge External Hard Drive now and there is probably over 100,000 pics on it so far.This is after I have deleted what I didn't want. Laughing
avatar
Bluesman
Doe

Posts : 56
Thanks : 2
Join date : 2012-10-29
Location : Harrisonville,Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: How many Pics?

Post by J.K. on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:31 am

Bluesman wrote:Last year on Dec 26th my computer was wiped out and I lost everything I had saved on it.Over 80,000 pics that was going to be saved to an External Hard Drive at the end of the year.What a blow that was to me and a great eye opener.I was able to salvage a couple thousand pics from my daughter that I had sent to her as she backs up everything every day.
Now I back up every week.I have a huge External Hard Drive now and there is probably over 100,000 pics on it so far.This is after I have deleted what I didn't want. Laughing

affraid You must have alot of cams mrgreen

_________________
11' Bushnell BTC 119467
13' Browning BTC-3
08' Cuddeback Capture
14' Cuddeback E3

12' Bushnell X-8
12' Wildgame Innovations N6e (Still kickin)
11' Primos X-Cam Blackout
1  Sony P41 w/SS1 Board
1 Sony P41 BF Board
12' Wildgame Innovations Lo5
1 Fuji J10 w/SS2 Viv 2800 Board
1  Sony P52 w/Bf Board
10' Bushnell 325
1 Fuji j10/SS2 Built by michiganbowbender
11' OBO Ltl Acorn 5210A 940NM
2 13' Stealthcam Skout No Glo
14' WGI Nano 4
14' Primos 35 Ultra
14' Stealthcam Reaper

2 Uway Extender-IRB
avatar
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2406
Thanks : 29
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: How many Pics?

Post by Bluesman on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 am

More than I even know without taking a look at the books.I am a Trail Camera Addict. Very Happy
avatar
Bluesman
Doe

Posts : 56
Thanks : 2
Join date : 2012-10-29
Location : Harrisonville,Pa

Back to top Go down

Re: How many Pics?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum