GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primos Shinola spray

5 posters

Go down

Primos Shinola spray Empty Primos Shinola spray

Post by GHOSTMAN Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:04 am

It works and smells like movie theater buttered popcorn. I sprayed it all over and the doe's found every spot. I cut the bottles with spring water so I double my quantity and does just fine as you see.
Primos Shinola spray Shinola
Primos Shinola spray SHINOLAJUICEJUGREDO
Primos Shinola spray 3SHINOLABOTTLESJPG
Primos Shinola spray SUNP0032
Primos Shinola spray DonkeyTrail5does
Primos Shinola spray SUNP0037

"G man" Original
cheers
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Primos Shinola spray Empty Re: Primos Shinola spray

Post by Sodbuster Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:45 am

Looks like it works well. Not seen it around here.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:24 am

How much does a bottle of the stuff cost? looks like its a great idea! I never seen the stuff around here but im sure if i look hard enough i can find some!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:14 am

ray12 wrote:How much does a bottle of the stuff cost? looks like its a great idea! I never seen the stuff around here but im sure if i look hard enough i can find some!

Ray, sorry to say I haven't found it around my stores this year either. I'm not sure if the drought and lack of corn crops warranted that or the asking price scared off would-be stores from stocking it!

I had to look on-line to find it and I didn't like the prices I found. Either the price was so unreal or the price was low and they played the unreal shipping game to bluff you into buying it. I even had a site that offered it a great price and then when checking out the card was declined for no apparent reason? Account was checked for mischief just incase and no foul play.

I paid $12.95 a bottle last year and cut it into more volume like mentioned. I was hoping to see it here as I was going to use it on the corn o the cob now it's cold as a well diggers ....... you get the idea. No such luck so far and don't see the stores stocking this late in the season either. Booooooooo........
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:09 am

****UPDATE******
Ray I found a site that had it and is cheaper than what I bought it for last year!!!
I went ahead a grabbed up 4 bottles at this price. remember.... cut the 32oz's 50-50 spring water and have double the amount!!!
The corn on the cob is corn of course so it will add a buttered corn flavor to it now. I'll let ya know when the application is administered.
Here ya go: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/

GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHillsDave Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:36 pm

BlackHillsDave
BlackHillsDave
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtrailcam1 Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:03 pm

I have something that works like this for little money, I use 32 oz of veg oil and mix a bottle of vanilla extract in it and shake well and them use it in a spray bottle like you see here. The oil makes the vaniila spray last for weeks spray it on leaves or grass the deer will stick around for a long time. Go to any dollar store for 5.00 you can mix up a big batch.. just shake before you spray it.
mrtrailcam1
mrtrailcam1
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sodbuster Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:30 pm

mrtrailcam1 wrote:I have something that works like this for little money, I use 32 oz of veg oil and mix a bottle of vanilla extract in it and shake well and them use it in a spray bottle like you see here. The oil makes the vaniila spray last for weeks spray it on leaves or grass the deer will stick around for a long time. Go to any dollar store for 5.00 you can mix up a big batch.. just shake before you spray it.
At that price I'm going to have to try it.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:28 pm

I have used vanilla extract and it works well. It makes them curious for some reason. I have read that you must use real vanilla extract and not the imitation vanilla extract. Not the same as real so you might not get the results as the real stuff!
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down