GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raptor- Data plan wireless camera

Go down

Raptor- Data plan wireless camera Empty Raptor- Data plan wireless camera

Post by GHOSTMAN Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Here's an alternative to the other cell cameras out there today. I was able to try out one of these for 2 weeks but, sent it back after a few days. It's better used for security purposes than a game camera on a tree like were used to deploying in the field. I'm slightly going over the cam. Request one to demo and try it yourself for more details.

The cam uses a data plan to send pictures which is more costly than a SIM MMS text plan, red brake light IR's, bigger, bulkier and heavier that my DXG 567V build which is really light considering the pelican case.You can send commands to it to take a pic on command (I liked that)and you can change settings on it from your house. Those 2 ideas were excellent but,didn't make my grade. Now, the ultimate answer your wanting to your question "How much is it" A nice easy payment of $1000.00 that's all.

Raptor- Data plan wireless camera Image9
Raptor- Data plan wireless camera RaptorTurkeys
Raptor- Data plan wireless camera BigTom
Raptor- Data plan wireless camera Photo1-7
Raptor- Data plan wireless camera IRFLASHONGLASSLENSE
Raptor- Data plan wireless camera RAPTORCAM
Raptor- Data plan wireless camera RAPTORIRS
Raptor- Data plan wireless camera RAPTORONTHETREERaptor- Data plan wireless camera RAPTORFROMTHEFEEDER
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum