GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does everyones login name mean?

+6
trailcamgal
mrtrailcam1
ray12
Sodbuster
J.K.
scoot12
10 posters

Go down

What does everyones login name mean? Empty What does everyones login name mean?

Post by scoot12 Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:50 pm

I go by scoot12, scoot has been my nickname since high school and 12 is the number of the best qb in football, Aaron Rodgers. I was going to be scoot52 because Clay Matthews is my favorite but went with Rodgers. Scoot

scoot12
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

What does everyones login name mean? Empty Re: What does everyones login name mean?

Post by J.K. Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:21 pm

My username is just my initials mrgreen
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What does everyones login name mean? Empty Re: What does everyones login name mean?

Post by Sodbuster Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:17 pm

When I started doing food plots, I used a 2 bottom plow and didn't have a disc to cut up the sod, so I would stand out there in the 100 degree heat and rake it off by hand. Always made me think of the sodbusters from the tv mini-series Lonesome Dove.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Well my middle name is ray and when i was 12 i got into trapping and then joined up to a forum so at the time i went with ray12 and i kinda liked it! but that was awhile back lol
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtrailcam1 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:38 pm

There can be only 1
mrtrailcam1
mrtrailcam1
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by trailcamgal Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:39 pm

I am a gal who is addicted to my trail cams... hence trailcamgal Very Happy
trailcamgal
trailcamgal
Giant Typical

https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaSextonCrossposter?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesman Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Many years ago some of my employees started calling me Bluesman because I was always playing harmonicas.Wasn't long till I heard Bluesman more than David.When I got a computer that was what I used as I was so used to hearing it.So any forum you are on and you see Bluesman it's a pretty good chance it is me. lol!
Bluesman
Bluesman
Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallguy Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Fallguy was a early/mid 80's TV show about a Hollywood Stuntman. I was not a sane human growing up and the nickname was a lot cleaner than a couple of other names I grew up with. The actual definition of a fallguy can sometimes describe me as well Twisted Evil
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce 21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Mine is my first name and the number of coons that I caught this year.
Bryce 21
Bryce 21
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Mine came from the US Army. When I was in the Recon Scout Platoon in Hawaii we had a training exercise against another Battalion training in the field. We were considered the OPFOR (Opposing forces) or enemy as you'd know it.
Anyhow, I did something that was unheard of and captured their Battalion Commander (Lieutenant Colonel) in his tent at night. I instructed him to call in on our radio frequency and state who he was and that he was compromised by me then I left like I came. No perimeter guards or personnel saw me. I was named "Ghostman" from there on out like I floated in and out undetected! That's what our platoon was for in and out collect data or leaders...... undetected.
Earned me a promotion also!!
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:28 am

thats great!!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:14 pm

ray12 wrote:thats great!!
Thanks Ray, it was really something at the time. I know how the guys felt nailing Bin Laden! The Colonel walked in my situation though. He he he he he he.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum