GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some battery life information chart

4 posters

Go down

Some battery life information chart Empty Some battery life information chart

Post by GHOSTMAN Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Some battery life information chart BatteryLifeTable
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Some battery life information chart Empty Re: Some battery life information chart

Post by huntinOH Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Thanks for the chart!
huntinOH
huntinOH
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Some battery life information chart Empty Re: Some battery life information chart

Post by GHOSTMAN Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:26 pm

huntinOH wrote:Thanks for the chart!

Your welcome. I'm trying to find the sizes of the batteries their talking about besides the photo cell ones.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtrailcam1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:33 pm

I have really good luck with Rayovac alkaline battery's AA's Here at local wall-e 36 pack for 12.77 and home depot sells 48 packs for 14.88 Myt new DLC black 60 and red 40 I just put new batts in and the cams have been out since july,some set the cams had 4000-5000 pics per pull and the cam uses 12 AA batterys now thats good battery life.cant say that for my m80's cams they love akalines as well as lith batterys when it gets cold out. :pirat:
mrtrailcam1
mrtrailcam1
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 pm

mrtrailcam1 wrote:I have really good luck with Rayovac alkaline battery's AA's Here at local wall-e 36 pack for 12.77 and home depot sells 48 packs for 14.88 Myt new DLC black 60 and red 40 I just put new batts in and the cams have been out since july,some set the cams had 4000-5000 pics per pull and the cam uses 12 AA batterys now thats good battery life.cant say that for my m80's cams they love akalines as well as lith batterys when it gets cold out. :pirat:

I never used those thinking they would let me down. I know some homebrews like battery's more than others unlike some commercial cams. I run the commercial ones even on rechargeable's and they do fine for long durations too. I never test them at the house and wouldn't trust'm in my HB's especially in the slave heavy draining battery bank.
Those sure are priced right though. I'm about to purchase some of the rechargeable enloop brand and see how they do.
Thanks for your info from a real source on your applications as that always helps to know before buying cams!!!!
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallguy Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:00 pm

The Energizer bunny needs to change brands!
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down