GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DSC H70 V3700 - Awaking the "Night Rider"

3 posters

Go down

DSC H70 V3700 - Awaking the "Night Rider" Empty DSC H70 V3700 - Awaking the "Night Rider"

Post by GHOSTMAN Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Well here she is everyone. I've had it listed below but, have had Fireman Jim take his time on it and making changes as we went. It has a 16.1mp resolution, HD video (day only) with sound amplification, color images day or night and a mega bomb (selectable) V3700 slave flash, standard tripod mount, pass through for a python cable and vertical tree bracket. All the boards etc. you'll have to see Jim's site for that information.

This build is exactly the same as the W220 except for cosmetic differences and the cameras are different. This build is designed exclusively for ultimate light at night and big open food plots, fields, power lines etc. You can turn off the slave and use the stock flash but, they suck on these cameras. You can see the W290 in the micro slave flash post and see an example there. The S600 that's coming has a bomb stock flash (see Michigan Bow Benders 600 pic's). I suggest if your lazy like me on building your own take the time and call Jim and tell him I sent you! Thank you Jim for another sweet build as usual!

DSC H70 V3700 PLOT CAM
DSC H70 V3700 - Awaking the "Night Rider" DSCH70V3700
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

DSC H70 V3700 - Awaking the "Night Rider" Empty Re: DSC H70 V3700 - Awaking the "Night Rider"

Post by ray12 Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Wow looks like a great build!! He sure does a great job!! You should invite him over! Cant wait to see pics and some vids from this build!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DSC H70 V3700 - Awaking the "Night Rider" Empty Re: DSC H70 V3700 - Awaking the "Night Rider"

Post by J.K. Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Sweeet looking build rock Should work as good as it looks mrgreen Cool
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Thanks Ray and Jeff. I sure will invite Jim here Ray. He does jam up work and is an excellent man to deal with and became a great friend as well. Between Jim, BowGod2, Johnny Deer Hunter and Egbert Davis these cams have a lot of thought, sweat and hard work done. There are other people behind the scenes that are not mentioned but, also have a hand in on it.

I've never had an issue that wasn't resolved or part malfunctions that weren't handled as long as someone didn't do something stupid with the cam. Cameras and builds are not cheap as we all know and proper care and maintenance is all part of it. Commercial cams don't require as much operator maintenance as their more hang and go cameras but, I still give them the needed attention.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down