GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offseason boredom

3 posters

Go down

Offseason boredom Empty Offseason boredom

Post by pudgester Fri May 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Do u guys have any ideas on what to do on the offseason so i can last until fall? Very Happy
pudgester
pudgester
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Offseason boredom Empty Re: Offseason boredom

Post by ray12 Sat May 19, 2012 1:09 pm

well i like to shoot the bow and get real good at hitting the target Smile ...... and ground hog hunting will pass the time Smile

dont know if you have allot of trail cams but they are fun to mess around with during the summer!!! I like to try to pick a spot where i would hang a stand and have the trail cam there and see if i would have picked a good spot!

ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BEAST Sat May 19, 2012 6:47 pm

ray12 wrote:well i like to shoot the bow and get real good at hitting the target Smile ...... and ground hog hunting will pass the time Smile

dont know if you have allot of trail cams but they are fun to mess around with during the summer!!! I like to try to pick a spot where i would hang a stand and have the trail cam there and see if i would have picked a good spot!

X2 if you have woods especially. I like walking through our back 40 acres of woods and seeing what i can shoot. Unfortunately for you Pudge you are stuck shooting frogs in a little creek 50 yds. behind you house. As soon as you get your recurve you'll have enough to do for a while. Get really good with that.
BEAST
BEAST
Shooter Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum