GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS Tracking Device For A Stolen Trail Camera

3 posters

Go down

GPS Tracking Device For A Stolen Trail Camera Empty GPS Tracking Device For A Stolen Trail Camera

Post by NantucketShedHunter Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:49 pm

I would get one of these if it were small enough to hide in my trail cameras. I had my Moultrie M80XT stolen last weekend. First time this happened to me in the two years I've been running 11 cameras 24/7/365.

Do you guys know of any tracking device small enough to hide inside a trail camera??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NantucketShedHunter
NantucketShedHunter
Giant Typical

http://nantucketdeer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

GPS Tracking Device For A Stolen Trail Camera Empty Re: GPS Tracking Device For A Stolen Trail Camera

Post by Fallguy Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Seems it would be easier in a Homebrew because you could disguise it. with factory models you would have to open it up to hide it in most cases.
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

GPS Tracking Device For A Stolen Trail Camera Empty Re: GPS Tracking Device For A Stolen Trail Camera

Post by GHOSTMAN Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:11 am

NantucketShedHunter wrote:I would get one of these if it were small enough to hide in my trail cameras. I had my Moultrie M80XT stolen last weekend. First time this happened to me in the two years I've been running 11 cameras 24/7/365.

Do you guys know of any tracking device small enough to hide inside a trail camera??

Try this one brah!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down