GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny yet alarming story

2 posters

Go down

Funny yet alarming story Empty Funny yet alarming story

Post by Sodbuster Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 pm

My mom called me and told me this one. The guy she lives with is in Kansas on business and took a rifle with him in case he could find a gun show. My mom found one on the net and gave him an address. He arrived and thought he found the right place because of all the cars. He walked in just carrying his rifle and saw an old lady who just waved him on in. He thought it was odd that they didn't check his gun, but he headed on in to the main room. When he opened the door what did he see, an auditorium full of kids practicing something. Shocked and embarressed he quickly left! Now he's lucky someone didn't take him down, but the unbelievable thing to me is, why would someone see a man with a rifle and wave them on into a room full of kids. With all the shootings shouldn't a man heading to a room full of kids be a red flag to call 9-1-1 or try to stop him? He did finally find the right place.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Funny yet alarming story Empty Re: Funny yet alarming story

Post by GHOSTMAN Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:24 am

Sodbuster wrote:My mom called me and told me this one. The guy she lives with is in Kansas on business and took a rifle with him in case he could find a gun show. My mom found one on the net and gave him an address. He arrived and thought he found the right place because of all the cars. He walked in just carrying his rifle and saw an old lady who just waved him on in. He thought it was odd that they didn't check his gun, but he headed on in to the main room. When he opened the door what did he see, an auditorium full of kids practicing something. Shocked and embarressed he quickly left! Now he's lucky someone didn't take him down, but the unbelievable thing to me is, why would someone see a man with a rifle and wave them on into a room full of kids. With all the shootings shouldn't a man heading to a room full of kids be a red flag to call 9-1-1 or try to stop him? He did finally find the right place.

Someone needs their a$$ kicked for that. That's totally unacceptable behavior.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down