GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misc Pictures from 2012/Bushnell Trophy Cam

5 posters

Go down

Misc Pictures from 2012/Bushnell Trophy Cam Empty Misc Pictures from 2012/Bushnell Trophy Cam

Post by trailcamgal Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Since I haven't been able to make it out to the cams, the past couple of days due to my back. Here are some from last year.

Misc Pictures from 2012/Bushnell Trophy Cam 304_zpsb19c1f5a

Misc Pictures from 2012/Bushnell Trophy Cam 299_zps2480f677

Misc Pictures from 2012/Bushnell Trophy Cam 242_zps1fdbe159

Since I am moving around alot better... I am going to try to put the moultrie back in the woods and pull the other cards from the other cams......
trailcamgal
trailcamgal
Giant Typical

https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaSextonCrossposter?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Misc Pictures from 2012/Bushnell Trophy Cam Empty Re: Misc Pictures from 2012/Bushnell Trophy Cam

Post by ray12 Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:48 pm

nice great day pics from that camera!! thanks for sharing them!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Misc Pictures from 2012/Bushnell Trophy Cam Empty Re: Misc Pictures from 2012/Bushnell Trophy Cam

Post by GHOSTMAN Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:26 am

Nothing wrong with old pictures. I very seldom even look at the dates or times as what difference does it make? Magazines we look at don't have dates all over the pictures do they?

Watch out for that back TCG, I just had surgery at Christmas for a blown out disc between L1 & L2. After 2 braces, 4 screws and a new synthetic disc plus 3 months recovering I was just released back to work today at 100% duty again. The bill sent to the insurance was unreal. The epidural injections lasted from Oct to Christmas and then I bit the dust.

No pain since the surgery. NO PAIN at all.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:41 am

Real nice pics TCG Wink
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallguy Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:46 am

Very nice!!
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trailcamgal Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:43 pm

GHOSTMAN wrote:Nothing wrong with old pictures. I very seldom even look at the dates or times as what difference does it make? Magazines we look at don't have dates all over the pictures do they?

Watch out for that back TCG, I just had surgery at Christmas for a blown out disc between L1 & L2. After 2 braces, 4 screws and a new synthetic disc plus 3 months recovering I was just released back to work today at 100% duty again. The bill sent to the insurance was unreal. The epidural injections lasted from Oct to Christmas and then I bit the dust.

No pain since the surgery. NO PAIN at all.

Thanks guys! Ghost, my back issues stem from my Arthritis. Last Friday night, I got up from our recliner and started getting pain down in my lower back. Saturday, it got tons worse while I was at work. Went to the ER and was diagnosed with inflammation (sacroillitis) of the joint where the sacrum and the wings of my pelvis meet. Put on prednisone until I can see my back doctor.

This is brought on my osteoarthritis and my osteoporosis. Since the steroids, I can move finally.. even though a temp relief....
trailcamgal
trailcamgal
Giant Typical

https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaSextonCrossposter?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down