GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing tales

3 posters

Go down

Fishing tales  Empty Fishing tales

Post by Bryce 21 Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Do any of you have a good fishing tale? At school I tell stories during lunch and for some reason I usaully stretch them only a little. My Grandpas picking me up to go shed hunting. I'll post my best tommorrow when I get back.
Bryce 21
Bryce 21
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Fishing tales  Empty Re: Fishing tales

Post by ray12 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Lol i dont have any good fishing stories
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sodbuster Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Hooked a dead body and had to go into the witness relocation program and temporarily change my name to Turd Turdwell because the mob had killed this guy...........or was that just a big stick I hooked, sorry no good stories.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce 21 Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:19 pm

During the summer I fish pretty much everyday so I have a few.One of the good one was I decided to go blue gill fishing on the lake that I know very well. I got down to the boat launch and their was already one person down their fishing of the peir. He was northern fishing so I didnt pay to close to him. Me and Grandpa was sitting out in this little bay catching some bluegills and some awesome crappies. All of a sudden a bobber go's swimming by. Me and Grandpa look at echother and pulled up our lines and I grabbed the net. Grandpa starte the trolling motor and followed this bobber. We caught up to it and I grabbed the bobber. We could tell that their was a fish on so we started pulling up the line. We pulled up the wrong side of the line and we pulled out a fishing rod. We just threw the rod in the boat thinking it wouldn't work and pulled in a 28 inch northern. Not sure how the heck he was pulling the rod around the lake but we let him go and kept the road. when we hit our limit in bluegills we pulled up along the peir and the guy was still standing their fishing. Here the northern pulled the rod off the peir and swam by us. He did want the rod back though.

Another good one is Grandpa forgot to put the plug in the boat. Got half way out in the lake before he noticed that their was a bunch of water around him. I was sitting up in the front casting. Pretty nerve wracking getting back to the landing.

My funnest one is fishing through storms when everybody leaves. Went home with my limit that day.
Bryce 21
Bryce 21
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 pm

I have forgotten to put the plug in the boat to and thats not fun !
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum