GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIC - Heading down to the DXG 567V and Stealth XT

2 posters

Go down

LIC - Heading down to the DXG 567V and Stealth XT Empty LIC - Heading down to the DXG 567V and Stealth XT

Post by GHOSTMAN Thu May 23, 2013 10:17 pm

C'mon for a ride with the G man to the camera site. When the video stops is where the cams are. This was shot in 720p and YouTube degraded it. I'll shoot it in 1080 this weekend instead. Bet you thought I listened to that Country stuff being 50, huh? Grew up in the motor city and the home of rock n roll. This is head banger stuff though.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

LIC - Heading down to the DXG 567V and Stealth XT Empty Re: LIC - Heading down to the DXG 567V and Stealth XT

Post by Sodbuster Thu May 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Looks like prime deer habitat. My deer are usually getting rocked when I drive through the fields. Dig Drowning Pool, Step Up is my fav D-Pool song. Hope their latest lead singer doesn't die of a drug overdose like the last 2.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

LIC - Heading down to the DXG 567V and Stealth XT Empty Re: LIC - Heading down to the DXG 567V and Stealth XT

Post by GHOSTMAN Fri May 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Sodbuster wrote:Looks like prime deer habitat. My deer are usually getting rocked when I drive through the fields. Dig Drowning Pool, Step Up is my fav D-Pool song. Hope their latest lead singer doesn't die of a drug overdose like the last 2.

The W220 is about 100yds to the left when about 100' into the ride and a stand is on the tree line on the right. That's all clear cut to the left and mature woods on the right. Once at the stopping point to the right is where the little creek is where the DXG and Stealth have been videoing lately.

DP's one lead singer had a heart issue and died in the hotel room. No telling what dope he was on to induce the death though.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down