GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving again !

2 posters

Go down

Moving again ! Empty Moving again !

Post by ray12 Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Well just last spring (Not this past spring but the one right before that ) we moved out to this house and now were moving out again ! Landlord decided to move back down into ohio and he wants to get back in here ! So out we go again ! Its a real hassle to always be packing things up and moving around like that ! The guy is a little bit of a A hole but i guess its his property ! He promised us atleast 4-5 years but he didnt want to put it in the contract! now hes backing out on his word like this and it was on short notice to ! Theres still things I have not got unpacked yet so I guess thats the handy part of this situation lol .. SOOO this time were moving about 45 mins north ! Closer to ashland Ohio ! Any of you hear of it? Kinda sucks because its allot more flat country and the deer hunting is allot differant ! But the property we bought has a good chunk of woods and the homeowner said they have killed some good bucks on it ! The property acts as a funell and he says theres always deer in it ! So we will see what the trail cameras find on the new property ! So looks like in the next few weeks we will be in the moving progress ! we can move in already the end of this week but we wont be ready by then ! Should be fun to get a few new deer on camera !

~Galen~
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moving again ! Empty Re: Moving again !

Post by Sodbuster Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:16 pm

That does stink, but a good life lesson taught. A man's word these day's is just that....words, nothing more. The only good thing is getting the excitement of seeing what's on a new piece of property. That's kinda like Christmas!

Don't forget to pack the new bow....LOL!
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:56 pm

lol I was out today walking the property lines and jumped a doe with some fawns ! I forgot to bring along some more cameras to hang on the property but hopefully soon ! And I wont be forgetting the bow Smile
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down