GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fav Band

5 posters

Go down

Fav Band Empty Fav Band

Post by J.K. Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Just wondering what your guy's favorite band is.

My fav band is Motley Crue & my favorite song from them is Dr. Feelgood
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fav Band Empty Re: Fav Band

Post by BlackHillsDave Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:56 pm

As far as rock goes I am old school. I like bands with a heavy beat such as Grand Funk Railroad, ZZ Top, Areosmith etc... Doesn't get much better. Cool
BlackHillsDave
BlackHillsDave
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 am

Just like you I'm also a fan of Aerosmith Very Happy
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Country is more down my alley!

I dont like the sob story songs about losing a girl but there are allot of good country songs out there!!

I cant really decide on who is my fav. singer lol
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by huntinOH Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:08 pm

COUNTRY MUSIC IS THE BEST !!!

lol theres a really cool new song out its called cruise and i like it Its not my all time favorite but its pretty good!

huntinOH
huntinOH
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:19 pm

I like that song to!

ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sodbuster Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:14 pm

J.K. wrote:Just wondering what your guy's favorite band is.

Cool! How did someone your age get into the Crue? Primal Scream and Kickstart My Heart are my favs, also liked the album without Vince (in the minority on that one I guess)

OZZY IS GOD!

If I would have seen the name Justin Bieber or a boy band I would've left this site.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:17 pm

LOL i think if i see the name justin beiber i would have to ban that member Very Happy
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 am

Sodbuster wrote:

Cool! How did someone your age get into the Crue? Primal Scream and Kickstart My Heart are my favs, also liked the album without Vince (in the minority on that one I guess)

OZZY IS GOD!

If I would have seen the name Justin Bieber or a boy band I would've left this site.

My dad, rock is kinda what i grew up listening to Smile , now i'm the main 1 who listens to rock, Sister hates it, mom doesn't really like it either, and dad doesn't listen to it as much as he used to.... Listen to Nikki Sixx's radio show almost every night Wink Also like Aerosmith Fav from them(Dream On, Back in the saddle) ,Metallica (Enter Sandman, Better Than You, & Bad Seed), Basically like most of the 80's rock bands/ singers. Very Happy

Not a big fan of country, but there are a few songs i like...

J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sodbuster Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:29 am

J.K. wrote:
Sodbuster wrote:

OZZY IS GOD!

My dad, rock is kinda what i grew up listening to Smile , now i'm the main 1 who listens to rock, Sister hates it, mom doesn't really like it either, and dad doesn't listen to it as much as he used to.... Listen to Nikki Sixx's radio show almost every night Wink Also like Aerosmith Fav from them(Dream On, Back in the saddle) ,Metallica (Enter Sandman, Better Than You, & Bad Seed), Basically like most of the 80's rock bands/ singers. Very Happy

Not a big fan of country, but there are a few songs i like...

Do you get The House Of Hair hosted by Dee Snider on any of your radio stations? If not check out the website (beleve it's houseofhair.com) and you may be able to listen online.

I get Nikki's show here. At times I find him a little arrogant for a guy that got kicked out of school in the 10th grade for dealing drugs and abused them most of his life. You know Godsmacks song 'Crying like a b--ch' was written about Nikki Sixx.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Sodbuster wrote:Do you get The House Of Hair hosted by Dee Snider on any of your radio stations? If not check out the website (beleve it's houseofhair.com) and you may be able to listen online.

I get Nikki's show here. At times I find him a little arrogant for a guy that got kicked out of school in the 10th grade for dealing drugs and abused them most of his life. You know Godsmacks song 'Crying like a b--ch' was written about Nikki Sixx.

Ya, listen to him also.... Smile Actually listened a bit last night. They are both on the same station for me "Rock 106.9" Your right about Nikki being a bit arrogant at times, but I still like the show. I like Dee's show because he plays more of the older songs Very Happy

I know Godsmacks song, but didn't know the song was written about Nikki Sixx Laughing
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum