GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DXG 567V - Does filling their bellies in the planted pines

3 posters

Go down

DXG 567V - Does filling their bellies in the planted pines Empty DXG 567V - Does filling their bellies in the planted pines

Post by GHOSTMAN Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 pm

This is an ultimate food dump and a small green planted food plot. I've added some more seed last weekend and we had a nice soaking rain yesterday. That will wake those seeds up nicely. The corn on the cob is harder to eat up in a short period of time like the shucked loose kind. I added Big tine 30:06, Golden raspberry deer nuggets, fresh cut apples, apple flavored corn and Buck Grub powder dusted all over the green grass area.
I have a tent blind setup about 25m from this spot. This is an excellent pistol location to bag a deer or a bow spot.

"G man" Original affraid
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

DXG 567V - Does filling their bellies in the planted pines Empty Re: DXG 567V - Does filling their bellies in the planted pines

Post by J.K. Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Great Vid from the XT Very Happy How many vids do you get a week when you put all the treats out for em Question mrgreen
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DXG 567V - Does filling their bellies in the planted pines Empty Re: DXG 567V - Does filling their bellies in the planted pines

Post by GHOSTMAN Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:14 am

If I remember right it took 260 last week. The 16G card wasn't full yet but, I bet it was close.
Another reason I utilize 12v on that puppy. It has never ran a battery dead yet in a weeks time.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:25 am

Great video!!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down