GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT

+4
ray12
J.K.
scoot12
trailcamgal
8 posters

Go down

Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT Empty Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT

Post by trailcamgal Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Howdy from East Texas! I am glad to find a forum that had other trail cam addicts like me...... Here is some of my cam pics..... I look forward to making some great friends and sharing pics!

Here is Lump Jaw...
Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT PICT0297

Lump Jaw and a nice young 8pt
Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT PICT0356

A little sparring action between them!
Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT PICT0371

Here is 3 of Back Fat... This doe is so fat, she has ripples. She is also VERY pregnant!
Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT 444-1

Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT Backfatday2

She is starting to bag out. May have a fawn soon....
Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT PICT0064

Here is one of my favorites.... Look at the reflection of the buck in the water....
Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT Bushnell01152013466
trailcamgal
trailcamgal
Giant Typical

https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaSextonCrossposter?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT Empty Re: Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT

Post by scoot12 Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Great pics trailcamgal, nice to see you from other forum. Scoot

scoot12
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT Empty Re: Glad To Find This Forum! Misc Trail Cam Pics TrophyCam/Moultrie M80XT

Post by trailcamgal Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Thanks Scoot.... Nice to see you from other forum too!
trailcamgal
trailcamgal
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Great shots Very Happy Welcome to the forum Wink
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:33 pm

awesome pictures!! looks like your deer have some character around there lol

did you ever see the lump jaw buck while hunting? wonder if he is in pain?
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by huntinOH Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Great pictures!! Do you like your moultrie cameras?
huntinOH
huntinOH
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallguy Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Welcome, those Moultries really light it up!
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 pm

That's the first time I've ever seen a lump jaw! maybe he's got an abscessed tooth. Very Happy
Nice pic's too!
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by trailcamgal Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Ray, you aren't kidding about the deer having character here. I have one more picture of a buck with a weird rack, that I will post soon. As for Lump Jaw, I asked Grant Woods from Growingdeer about it and he advised that it was either Lumpy Jaw or Bottle Jaw. I couldn't post a link since I am a newbie.. If you want to read up on it, PM me.

Since it is either a food compaction or bacterial infection, I would think it could be painful. I haven't seen the deer physically in the woods except through the cams. He seems to move only at night. My neighbors have been watching him on cameras for over a year.

HuntinOh, I love my Moultrie. It took a little bit to get it configured but I love the night pictures! It wasn't really taking pics even though the deer were moving. I found Hybrid mode works wonderfully.... Plot mode during the day and stills at night. They really put my Bushnell to shame.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Vikki
trailcamgal
trailcamgal
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sodbuster Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Welcome to the site! Nice pics, those ripples on that doe are interesting. Love my Moultries, not had any issues with my m80's not getting pics. Waiting on the D-333 to hit the shelves.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down