GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DSC W220-V2800 Stolen homebrew set

Go down

DSC W220-V2800 Stolen homebrew set Empty DSC W220-V2800 Stolen homebrew set

Post by GHOSTMAN Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 pm

I spoke some of this happening in a post under the homebrew camera pictures. This was a jam up spot but, because of a grandpa taking his grandson (9-10 yrs old)for a hike up the creek on our private property turned it into a stealing lesson and my homebrew was the target. I had the Ltl Acorn 5210mm/SpyPoint Extender under a big canopy tree branch just 30' away he never saw or made it to. thank god I made it here before the end of that week because it rained and would've washed the tracks in the sand away. I picked up the track and then noticed 2 sets (grandson's)and followed it to the creek bank that I thought was a deer run coming down. I climbed the bank (5' high or so) and behold a mowed trail! I followed the mowed trail to his backyard. This is all in the country so it's not like a neighborhood or like that. I called my buddy which was on our land somewhere and told him the story and we went in the Zuki over to his gated driveway and paid him a visit. He was outside hammering on something so I hollered his name and he staggered up to us. He denied everything of course but, when I told him I had another camera watching that W220 and if he's on it were prosecuting him to the full extent of the law. Long story short he coughed it up unharmed. You may see this posted in other websites so if you did this is a repeat.
The thief's house
DSC W220-V2800 Stolen homebrew set Usethisonefirst
Red line is thief's trail / Green line is our property line
DSC W220-V2800 Stolen homebrew set Usethisonelast
Mowed trail to the thief's house
DSC W220-V2800 Stolen homebrew set Lyingthiefstolethecamera005
DSC W220-V2800 Stolen homebrew set Lyingthiefstolethecamera004
DSC W220-V2800 Stolen homebrew set W220BEAVERDAM-1
Stump pulled down where he stole the cam
DSC W220-V2800 Stolen homebrew set Lyingthiefstolethecamera006
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN