GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DSC H70 - C'mon and lets go into the pines off the powerline

4 posters

Go down

DSC H70 - C'mon and lets go into the pines off the powerline Empty DSC H70 - C'mon and lets go into the pines off the powerline

Post by GHOSTMAN Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:20 am

I shot this video with the H70 before I had it built to see how the video looked. What better way than to share it with you so lets take a walk in. The last pan to the left was to show you where the tent blind was going at. I really developed this site as you've seen in other picture posts.
The coons are always seen looking the way we just walked in. The deer go further down the hill to bed I found out and it gets pretty unforgiving with steeper wash out ruts and briars down there before making it to the dry creek after.

GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

DSC H70 - C'mon and lets go into the pines off the powerline Empty Re: DSC H70 - C'mon and lets go into the pines off the powerline

Post by Fallguy Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:30 am

Very cool, no runnin' from evil things out there!! Be better off takin' a stand and emptying all the hi-caps!
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

DSC H70 - C'mon and lets go into the pines off the powerline Empty Re: DSC H70 - C'mon and lets go into the pines off the powerline

Post by ray12 Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:43 am

verry cool video!! How far back in is that from the road or lane ? Looks like a nice secluded spot !
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Your right FallGuy, there's no uhhhh... uhhh.... well.... back here as they could creep up on you as well from any direction. The usual dry needle floor gives way to easily heard walking in there. No stand here either just on the ground in a tent blind!! Time for "Rock n Roll" back down in there. Just the way I like it sometimes, CQB.

Ray, it's 50yds off the power line and they generally walk in about 15 yds to the left from where the tent blind is. Watch that buck chasing the does in rut video and that'll give you a great idea of their run location.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by trailcamgal Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Great video!!! Looks like a awesome area!
trailcamgal
trailcamgal
Giant Typical

https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaSextonCrossposter?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down