GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars

4 posters

Go down

Cars Empty Cars

Post by Bryce 21 Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:52 pm

I'm starting to really hate them things. Today my principle got killed, a couple of months ago one of my friends got killed and right before that 3 girls were killed with 6 other severly injured in one crash. Were any of you guys ever in some bad accidents?
Bryce 21
Bryce 21
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Cars Empty Re: Cars

Post by Sodbuster Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:27 am

When I was in the 6th grade one of my best friends dad was killed in a wreck on the way home from work. It was the downfall of his life. By highschool he went from the top of our class to drugs, alcohol, and having wild parties that destroyed his mom's nice home. Last I ever knew of him he got a black girl pregnant and dropped out of school. It was certainly a waste of a gift of great intelligence on his part.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:50 am

I know a few people that were killed in car accidents and its always a shock to hear! to think that i just seem them the day before and now there not alive anymore ,, Always reminds me how short life is and it can be taken at anytime! I have not ever had a wreck yet but im not going to brag or im sure it will happen!!

Drive safe everyone! Its not worth trying to get there a few minutes sooner
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallguy Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 am

Blaming thre car is like blaming the gun when some nut goes bezerk. Guns/cars don't kill people, people kill people, although some(very few) car accidents are mechanical related. This does not include not having decent tires, brakes, etc, again the human is responsible for these things.
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum