GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bragging about theft?

+2
Bryce 21
Sodbuster
6 posters

Go down

Bragging about theft? Empty Bragging about theft?

Post by Sodbuster Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Over the years I've heard several guys brag about poaching deer and turkey, but never heard anyone brag about stealing a stand or trailcam. Funny they boast about breaking one law but not the other. Any of you guys heard anyone ever brag about stealing a cam, stand, blind, or feeder?
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Bragging about theft? Empty Re: Bragging about theft?

Post by Bryce 21 Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:08 pm

I havent heard any, but that is kind of strange how that happens.
Bryce 21
Bryce 21
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:11 am

I've never heard anyone brag about any of those topics. I wish they'd do like the middle eastern countries and cut your hand off if convicted.
While stationed there I never saw anyone with a hand missing. I did witness a monthly judgment day in Rhiad though.

1. A guy killed 12 police officers and they cut him in pieces and hung him from a crane.
2. 2 guys were caught arguing in the streets and had their tongues cut out.
3. 1 guy talked bad about the King and had the same done.
4. 1 women was caught cheating on her husband and they buried her neck deep in the ground near a rock pile and people walked by grabbing a rock and stoned her to death.

we have it pretty laxed over here considering. I didn't see anyone get a hand whacked off that day either.

This is a true story if you find this hard to believe, believe it. Places around the globe are not anything like your accustomed to here. The laws are way, way different and done on the spot sometimes.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by NantucketShedHunter Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:44 am

I'm currently working on ways that if a bum tries to steal my trail cameras his hands will be cut off. Patent Pending.
NantucketShedHunter
NantucketShedHunter
Giant Typical

http://nantucketdeer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:48 am

I'd be interested in that Nan Smile Let us know how it goes mrgreen
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sodbuster Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 am

GHOSTMAN wrote:I've never heard anyone brag about any of those topics..
Really? The guy my brother bought his house and 20acres from 4 yrs ago had no problem saying he had killed 150 turkeys in the last 10 years most in Jan and Feb. He had a wooden feeder in the backyard and no screens on the bedroom windows so he could shoot out of them. He told us about a 170in buck that was eating at his feeder the night before gun season (baiting's not legal here). He got the gun, put his scope on him, but decided not to pull the trigger. He regretted it because was shot by a neighbor the next morning. He had a garage full of small racks. You'll hear guys talk about getting board during gun season, so they started shooting turkey. Poaching is a big problem in urban areas around here, but gets ignored because the focus is more on the big ag fields up north. Iv'e heard plenty other guys talk about poaching. I guess you need to hang around a lower class of people G-man lol.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:44 am

NantucketShedHunter wrote:I'm currently working on ways that if a bum tries to steal my trail cameras his hands will be cut off. Patent Pending.

Mabey something like this up in a tree that falls down when the camer is touched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Rj7Fhyar5to
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum