GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one

4 posters

Go down

The one Empty The one

Post by Bryce 21 Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:33 pm

How many of you have one buck that you are totally obessed with. When you think about hunting you think about him. During school he usaully running around my brain and whenever I grab my bow I think about him. I have one thats not huge but for some reason I want him so bad. In about 3 days we might lose enough snow to start looking on the ridges and hills. He is the only buck that makes me go out looking for his sheds. For some odd reason he just gets to me, how many of you guys have this? This is him. Heres the only pictures I ever got of him after 3 years of hunting.
The one Pic_0212
The one Pic_0213
The one Pic_0215
The one Pic_0216
The one Pic_0011
Bryce 21
Bryce 21
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

The one Empty Re: The one

Post by ray12 Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Like your sig says its an obession

ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sodbuster Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:14 am

Hard for a buck to make it past 2 1/2 around here, but this year I had the best I've seen in years. He was a big mature 8 that would have to score 150. He took over the area and ran all the bucks I was hoping to shoot off. Never got to see him in the daylight, but he made hunting the most exciting it's been in long time. Don't know if he's still alive or not, but without trailcams never would've known he existed in the first place.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce 21 Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:48 am

The one I'm chasing was walking by everyday in the daylight. About 3 weeks before season, He saw me sitting up on the ridge. Have seen him once and that was at my Grandpa's Bird feeder.
Bryce 21
Bryce 21
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtrailcam1 Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Knowing when to hunt and where to hunt,past that you just got to put your time in the stand and a little luck or a lot of luck can't hurt. cyclops
mrtrailcam1
mrtrailcam1
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum