GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSE -- STINGER 3G

4 posters

Go down

PSE -- STINGER 3G Empty PSE -- STINGER 3G

Post by ray12 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Has anyone ever had one of these bows?? im looking for a new bow and the new 2012 Stinger 3G is in my price range at $299.00 brand new they look great and they seem to have allot of good reviews! I am just trying to find out what every one thinks of this bow! I dont want a fancy bow all I want is a good bow thats accurate and take some deer! Theres a few camo patters that you can pick and They all look good but i like the mossy oak and the skullworks pattern the best

PSE Stinger

Differant camo patterns

Theres a few other bows from the PSE line up that i woul like to have like there PSE Rally it looks simular to the Stinger but its not the same the one thing thats the same is the price!!

PSE Rally

So if you have any opinion on these bows lets hear them !!

ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PSE -- STINGER 3G Empty Re: PSE -- STINGER 3G

Post by BEAST Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Never seen or used one. Looks nice though and whoever heard of getting a 2012 bow in that year for only 300 bucks. On the other hand it is only a bare bow. Ready to hunt jacks it up 100 bucks. From reviews it looks good. I might have to look at this one for me.
BEAST
BEAST
Shooter Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Both the Stinger and Rally look like good bows Smile I also haven't seen or used one. Instead of adding $100 for sights and rest you could use your current sights and rest? The only thing that would be a downside for me would be that they only have 75% let-off, but thats just me.
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BEAST Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:31 am

i wouldnt not buy the bow for sake of the letoff. My bow barely has any but i can hold it for a while. You'll get used to the let off of any bow.
BEAST
BEAST
Shooter Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Well if i get the bow i will add my sights , rest and quiver from my other bow onto this one ..
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pudgester Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:00 am

Looks like a pretty decent bow, a good place to look for reviews would be on different hunting sites that sell it. Also try googling "PSE stinger 3" and some reviews should come up.
pudgester
pudgester
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum