GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dove hunting

3 posters

Go down

Dove hunting Empty Dove hunting

Post by Bryce 21 Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Do any of you go dove hunting? Early goose and dove opened here yesterday and we went goose hunting and only seen 3 small flocks all day yesterday and couldn't get any to work so I decided to try dove hunting. My brother and a friend wanted to go also so I let them do all the shooting while I ran the dog. They hit 2 doves out of almost 3 boxes of shells it was fun just watching them try to hit them since my job was pretty easy. I'll be heading out before school in the to see if I cant waste some more shells on them things.
Bryce 21
Bryce 21
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Dove hunting Empty Re: Dove hunting

Post by Sodbuster Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Dove season opened here today, but I don't have any to hunt. Heard less than 10 shots down the road. They are alot of fun to shoot at and good to eat. Used to have some around years back when there was a corn field not far away, but that field got turned into a school and sub-division.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:00 am

I dont think that dove season is open yet here in ohio but i usually only make it out about 1 or 2 times a season but they are allot of fun to 'try' and hit in the air lol
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum