GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few from Grandma's Property(WGI N6E)

3 posters

Go down

A few from Grandma's Property(WGI N6E) Empty A few from Grandma's Property(WGI N6E)

Post by J.K. Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Not alot of pics. Cam was down there for 4 days. I didn't have a singe deer pic  Angry head bashing (Did kick up a few while checking the cam though) I think it's because of the animal in the 2nd pic.  Sad   I got more yote pics in the 4 days the camera was down there than I have in 3yrs of running cams on the other property. The nieghbor already got 5 yotes this past year, and when we were down there we saw at least 5 different sets of tracks. The nieghbor said that this past yr they didn't see or even get a single pic of a fawn. Judging by all the yote pics, i'm guessing we know the reason. We did also find a set of B obcat tracks  Very Happy The coons just attacked the corn we put in front of the cam. This was probably the 1st time they had corn as theres no corn fields for miles. I'll try and remember to snap a few pics of the property next time i'm down there. Where the camera is, the elevation was 865ft, and where we have to start up the hill is 550. Corn gets pretty heavy going up the hill mrgreen
A few from Grandma's Property(WGI N6E) 1fa1
A few from Grandma's Property(WGI N6E) Ovzn
A few from Grandma's Property(WGI N6E) 943v
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A few from Grandma's Property(WGI N6E) Empty Re: A few from Grandma's Property(WGI N6E)

Post by Sodbuster Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Sounds like there is a MAJOR coyote problem. Hope they get thinned out.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

A few from Grandma's Property(WGI N6E) Empty Re: A few from Grandma's Property(WGI N6E)

Post by J.K. Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Ya Sad we're gonna try and go down more often and hunt some yotes. Wish we knew where thier den was Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Jeff a female coyote will kill a fawn everyday for her pups! my one friend had set a camera on a coyote den and in one month that female drug 22 differant fawns in the den! Thats why you need to kill every single coyote you can !! And If you ever need some help killing coyotes i'm always ready to help ya Smile haha
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down