GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new bow :)

2 posters

Go down

The new bow :)  Empty The new bow :)

Post by ray12 Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:29 pm

I figured Its about time for an update ! As some of you know I was trying to decide if I want to buy a new bow or keep my old setup for a few years ! And I finally decided to buy a new bow and I really like it so far! I decided on the Mathews Creed XS ! I love the bow ever since I bought it! It's short axle to axle leangth will be great hunting out of blinds and also tree stand hunting !  I Find myself shooting about the same sized  groups as I was getting with my old bow within 25-30 yrds but my groups are way better at 35-50 yrds then I was ever getting with my old bow ! And its as quiet as bows get ! very smooth and it doesnt look half bad eaither lol ! Hopefully I can be slinging arrows at some deer this Fall !  Anyone else here shooting the Creed Xs ?

The new bow :)  Img_1811

Ahh it feels good to be back though ! I was having trouble logging in, and finally through the forums host we were able to get myself back on and still have the same account !
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The new bow :)  Empty Re: The new bow :)

Post by Sodbuster Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Congrats on the new bow! I like all the red on it. Sounds like some lungs are in danger of being deflated this fall!
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:30 pm

I sure hope so ! I have a few decent bucks that I hope to find somewhere in the woods this fall!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum