GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This saturday !

2 posters

Go down

This saturday ! Empty This saturday !

Post by ray12 Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:25 pm

This saturdays the big day here in Ohio ! Bows all tuned , Stands are hung and my patience is dwindling ! I cannot wait to climb up into a tree and sit and wait n a deer with nothing else to do ! I will take a doe if a nice one presents a good shot within 40 yrds ! I feel comfortable out to 40 yrds but no further on a deer ! Saturday morning I will be hunting on some public land with a friend and then in the evening we will hunt on my lease ! Hopefully we can have some fun and mabey even get a shot at a doe Smile Wish me luck this weekend and to everyone else heading out I hope you have a fun and safe hunt!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This saturday ! Empty Re: This saturday !

Post by Sodbuster Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Good luck! Went last Saturday and it was 85 and extremely warm in the blind. Could have shot turkey, but they were way to small to shoot. 4 small hens with a bunch of this years hatch. Didn't see one deer and there were no pics. Hope they were eating acorns and not spooked off from somebody.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Well I had a little bit of action on saturday ! Ended up seeing 3 deer and a red fox! Could have shot a small buck and doe while the big doe was feeding out of range ! But I didnt want to shoot the little doe since it still had spots lol and the buck was not big at all eaither !
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum