GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN covers the albinno deer shot by 11yr old

2 posters

Go down

CNN covers the albinno deer shot by 11yr old Empty CNN covers the albinno deer shot by 11yr old

Post by Sodbuster Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:47 am

Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

CNN covers the albinno deer shot by 11yr old Empty Re: CNN covers the albinno deer shot by 11yr old

Post by ray12 Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:05 pm

scratch I think it's awesome that the kid got a chance at a rare opportunity like that! I know I wouldnt pass it up!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CNN covers the albinno deer shot by 11yr old Empty Re: CNN covers the albinno deer shot by 11yr old

Post by Sodbuster Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:07 pm

CNN didn't do a very good job covering the story. Not sure what's wrong with posting a harvest pic on your personal FB page.

I don't know if I would shoot an albino or not. I would have to see one to know. I do find it funny when people say they wouldn't shoot because it's rare, when a 200 inch typical is faaaaar more rare, but 10 out of 10 hunters would shoot it and be viewed a hero for doing so.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Agreed! I did not do any research on this but I have heard pibalds and albinos actually negatively affect a deer heards genes. Causing some wierd bone growth and stuff down that line! But whether its true or not I don't know! I think I would take an albino deer but it would all depend on how I feel when one would actually step within range!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down