GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many Pics?

5 posters

Go down

How many Pics? Empty How many Pics?

Post by J.K. Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:56 pm

How many trail cam pics do you guys have on your computer or External HardDrive? Right now I have a little over 13,500 pics. Thats because I save most pics, at the end of the year I will prob go through them and and pick out the bucks, and whatever I think is interesting....
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How many Pics? Empty Re: How many Pics?

Post by Sodbuster Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:37 pm

J.K. wrote:How many trail cam pics do you guys have on your computer or External HardDrive? Right now I have a little over 13,500 pics. Thats because I save most pics, at the end of the year I will prob go through them and and pick out the bucks, and whatever I think is interesting....
Wow! 13,500 with 3 months to go before you go through them and delete. Guess we know what you'll be doing from Jan-May......2015! Lol

We don't save many pics. We don't have the brutes running around like you do in Ohio. We're lucky to see a 3 1/2 year old anymore.
Sodbuster
Sodbuster
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Sodbuster wrote:
Guess we know what you'll be doing from Jan-May......2015! Lol

Laughing

Sodbuster wrote: We don't save many pics.

You only have to save em long enough to post em mrgreen rock
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallguy Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Last count was just shy of 44,000 backed up 5X, and the more we do this the less we keep. In any given 24 hrs we can get several thousand pics from our cams.
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Fallguy wrote:Last count was just shy of 44,000 backed up 5X, and the more we do this the less we keep. In any given 24 hrs we can get several thousand pics from our cams.
Shocked Since you get that many pics in any given 24hrs whats your average battery life from your cams? mrgreen
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallguy Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 pm

J.K. wrote:
Fallguy wrote:Last count was just shy of 44,000 backed up 5X, and the more we do this the less we keep. In any given 24 hrs we can get several thousand pics from our cams.
Shocked Since you get that many pics in any given 24hrs whats your average battery life from your cams? mrgreen

3(2 435's and a 436) Bushy's are hard wired and the rest of the Trophies go 2,3, months sometimes longer. The 325's not as long but close(they don't take near the pic count and are set on 3 burst). The new SG is a couple of days shy of 3 months and thousands of pics and with the "whiteflash" I did not think it would go near that long. I am getting better life than either mfg told me I MIGHT get Very Happy
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 pm

i might have a few thousand pics on my computer didnt count them
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesman Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:27 am

Last year on Dec 26th my computer was wiped out and I lost everything I had saved on it.Over 80,000 pics that was going to be saved to an External Hard Drive at the end of the year.What a blow that was to me and a great eye opener.I was able to salvage a couple thousand pics from my daughter that I had sent to her as she backs up everything every day.
Now I back up every week.I have a huge External Hard Drive now and there is probably over 100,000 pics on it so far.This is after I have deleted what I didn't want. Laughing
Bluesman
Bluesman
Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:31 am

Bluesman wrote:Last year on Dec 26th my computer was wiped out and I lost everything I had saved on it.Over 80,000 pics that was going to be saved to an External Hard Drive at the end of the year.What a blow that was to me and a great eye opener.I was able to salvage a couple thousand pics from my daughter that I had sent to her as she backs up everything every day.
Now I back up every week.I have a huge External Hard Drive now and there is probably over 100,000 pics on it so far.This is after I have deleted what I didn't want. Laughing

affraid You must have alot of cams mrgreen
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesman Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 am

More than I even know without taking a look at the books.I am a Trail Camera Addict. Very Happy
Bluesman
Bluesman
Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down