GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaking

5 posters

Go down

Shaking Empty Shaking

Post by BEAST Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 pm

I'm sure we all face it when we hunt. Totally uncontrollable. I find it normally goes away when i draw my bow. but i hate sitting in a stand shaking hard. How do you control it or is it something to accept, smile about, and tell all nonhunters they don't know the feeling. Very Happy
BEAST
BEAST
Shooter Buck

Back to top Go down

Shaking Empty Re: Shaking

Post by pudgester Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Idk, i just kinda get angry when it gets bad but just let it happen. It always makes me feel cold. Very Happy
pudgester
pudgester
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:59 am

its the reason we hunt Smile

I get nervous when i can hear them coming in "Crunch , Crunch" you know that sound Smile but usually as soon as i see them then i dont get quite as nervous but again after the shot i get worked up a bit again Smile I think that no matter how long you hunt its still going to be there mabey not shaking so much that you wont be able to make a good shot but you will be shaking . If someone says that they dont get nervous about a deer then they are lying IMO Im sure theres a few things that you can do to help you not get as nervous . I watched a video and they said if you take a few deep breaths it will help allot ,, it seems to help me Smile and i think the more you hunt the less that you will shake but you will always shake a little Smile After all it is the reason we hunt Smile if you wouldnt get excited about a deer then it just wouldnt be fun hunting them!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by huntinOH Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:15 pm

usually it tends to slow down just a little when i take aim Smile But if it was a monster buck then i dont know what would happen lol
huntinOH
huntinOH
Giant Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:20 am

I don't shake as much as I did when I started hunting in 06', but still shake a good amount mrgreen Like galen said, taking deep breathes and trying to relax a bit helps me to.
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down