GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come for a ride on the road into the 500 acre side to the dove field

4 posters

Go down

Come for a ride on the road into the 500 acre side to the dove field Empty Come for a ride on the road into the 500 acre side to the dove field

Post by GHOSTMAN Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:11 pm

This is the road into the main side of the property. This side is the bigger portion of our land that is around 500 acres in size. The adjoining property is another 300 acres in size. i like it everytime I drive this road as it's a fun day ahead!

"G man" Original affraid
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Come for a ride on the road into the 500 acre side to the dove field Empty Re: Come for a ride on the road into the 500 acre side to the dove field

Post by Fallguy Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Squatch country for sure!
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Come for a ride on the road into the 500 acre side to the dove field Empty Re: Come for a ride on the road into the 500 acre side to the dove field

Post by J.K. Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:53 am

Fallguy wrote:Squatch country for sure!

Yup, looks like some of the best Squatch territory i've ever seen mrgreen

Better watch your back Laughing
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 am

Man I wish! I've got some excellent places on the 800 but, have yet to yield a squatch.
If I won the lottery I'd have exploration team with the best equipment and we'd find ole cuz where ever he was.
Sometimes I feel like the T.A.P.S. ghost hunters using all this stuff and how I conjer up different scenarios with it.
I'm not a set it and forget trail cam Joe. I work'm all year long, in pairs and move'm a lot as you'll see. To boring leaving it at the same place or the same cam there.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Def looks like a good peice of land to hunt!!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down