GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone into guitars and amps here?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone into guitars and amps here? Empty Anyone into guitars and amps here?

Post by mrtrailcam1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Until the econamy took a turn I was collecting guitars for about the last ten years but times are tuff so I have held back on adding anything new to my collection wich is lower dollars stuff.My son is in college and he is the player in the family. I dont know why but myself I never could get over a certain hump as a player,I love to unwind with it still.
My favs are fender giutars and amps for a sound I like,going to nashville on a buying and trading trip in a few weeks looking for a new tele and a certain amp I have been looking for so pawnshops guitar shops along the travel route.

So how about you guys any music buffs out there? just chating Here.
mrtrailcam1
mrtrailcam1
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Anyone into guitars and amps here? Empty Re: Anyone into guitars and amps here?

Post by Fallguy Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:01 pm

My youngest and I dabble, no lessons except Youtube, it's great to pause when you need/want to.
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 am

I dont play guitar but i have always wanted to . But i doubt i would ever have enough time for the lessons. But i still do like watching people play they make it look so easy when it really isnt!!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:20 am

I played a very little bit piano and electric organ way back in the middle 70's as a early teen. Played by ear and memory or watching a good player, never by sheet music. I couldn't remember what the notes meant. I'm more of a mechanical / civil engineer mind and did a lot of electronics, computers and am a General Ham operator. Can't hit a lick on musical instruments though. Never could comprehend guitar coordination or keep a constant beat on a drum. Those 2 were always a challenge it seemed to me. I'm with Ray, looks easy I guess but, sure as heck isn't by no means for me!!
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by mrtrailcam1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 pm

I guess I am more of a ear person.cant read music and just cant get my head around it. I have been blessed in one way I strive to see all the great guitar players of are time, blues like srv,bonamassa,hanyes,bb,guy,kws

Anyone into guitars and amps here? DSCN5886
mrtrailcam1
mrtrailcam1
Spike Buck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum