GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunk and talkin smack at the MX track

4 posters

Go down

Drunk and talkin smack at the MX track Empty Drunk and talkin smack at the MX track

Post by GHOSTMAN Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:42 pm

This joker I know sorry to say decided he was going to talk smack at another suspension team at a motocross track. This guy builds the same stuff. The other teams son had a bad wreck in a race and is now paralyzed.

This butthead was talking smack at their work area and made the comment he would whip the dads a$$ and beat the brakes off his retarded son (paralyzed rider). Long story short, this is what happens when you add liquid punk (alcohol) in a adult and he talks smack!! Been me, he wouldn't be walking anymore either!
He's in a wheel chair in the ER at the hospital in this picture.

Drunk and talkin smack at the MX track PERRY
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Drunk and talkin smack at the MX track Empty Re: Drunk and talkin smack at the MX track

Post by Fallguy Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:48 pm

PUMMELED....he got off easy!
Fallguy
Fallguy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Drunk and talkin smack at the MX track Empty Re: Drunk and talkin smack at the MX track

Post by J.K. Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:52 pm

^^^
X2
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:42 am

Got less than he deserved, I promise ya that! Idiot.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by ray12 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:32 am

He didnt get half of what he should have!
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:13 pm

I thought I had a picture of the gate broke down but, can't locate it right now.

Some detail of this was, stupid said he'd whoop the dads butt and kill his retarded son. A pit member had enough, whooped his rear and said "you have 5 min to haul A$$ or we'll kill you" Stupid went back jumped in his repair van leaving tools and other racers parts on the table and spun the wheels out of the pits and crashed through the gates which are locked after 12 midnight. This stops folks from wandering in and out snooping and stealing.

Now, he had this to deal with too! Acting like a jerk off when he drank the liquid dumba$$. If you can't handle alcohol, you won't be able to handle the results either.
I've seen too many guys act like idiots from alcohol abuse and stupidity.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down