GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealth XT - Mineral hole stand in the woods location

3 posters

Go down

Stealth XT - Mineral hole stand in the woods location Empty Stealth XT - Mineral hole stand in the woods location

Post by GHOSTMAN Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 pm

No excuses FallGuy, here's another bubba. This one's on video setting though. Usually this has a green food plot here but, didn't get to throw and grow it as I crashed and burned last deer season. I raked the leaves off it with a huge plastic leaf rake until it broke above the rake tines. Guess the Dr. fixed me real good huh?

The Bio Logic mineral rock must've sunk in this hole as it's not evident on the surface. This hole is about a foot deep.

Stealth XT - Mineral hole stand in the woods location StealthXTsetcloseup
Stealth XT - Mineral hole stand in the woods location StealthXTmineralholeset
Stealth XT - Mineral hole stand in the woods location Mineralholestand
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Stealth XT - Mineral hole stand in the woods location Empty Re: Stealth XT - Mineral hole stand in the woods location

Post by ray12 Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:06 pm

looks like the deer should have plenty to eat now lol

Do you like your stealth camera?
ray12
ray12
Admin
Admin

https://gjhunting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stealth XT - Mineral hole stand in the woods location Empty Re: Stealth XT - Mineral hole stand in the woods location

Post by GHOSTMAN Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:38 pm

I do Ray. The only beef is I get a humming noise off and on when shooting video. The lightning struck model did the same thing too. This is a new one with the same issue. I don't know if Jeff's does this or not.

For $83.00 I don't have but that gripe on this model and is the only one from Stealth I own.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K. Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Nice setup Very Happy

Mine didn't have the humming noise last I had it on video. Overall I like mine to Smile
J.K.
J.K.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GHOSTMAN Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:02 pm

J.K. wrote:Nice setup Very Happy

Mine didn't have the humming noise last I had it on video. Overall I like mine to Smile

Maybe it's a 12v only dilemma then. I never use the "C" cells as I run 40 sec video power hogger setting.
GHOSTMAN
GHOSTMAN
Giant Non-Typical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down