GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD !! Sony S40 homebrew whiteflash trailcamera [Newly completed build for longterm use]

Go down

SOLD !! Sony S40 homebrew whiteflash trailcamera  [Newly completed build for longterm use] Empty SOLD !! Sony S40 homebrew whiteflash trailcamera [Newly completed build for longterm use]

Post by michiganbowbender Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 pm

SOLD
Sony DSC-S40 camera enclosed in a 3D camo modified Otterbox 3000 case, Yeti 1.3 control board with tons of delay settings including Rapid Pic mode and short day movies. High Performance Wide Angle motion detecting fresnal. A modification has been done to the camera lens so it always remains partially extended adding to its speed, perhaps 1 to 1.5 seconds from detection to trigger.
Camera shelf, pipethru tube for the threading of a 5/16" diameter Masterlock Python cable [not included] or equivalent. Internal on/off control board switch and 9 volt control board battery holder.
I have wired a dual D battery holder to the cameras internal power and the function of the D's is to keep the camera AA rechargeable batteries [must be used and not furnished] topped off contributing to its longer battery field life. One should expect at least two months before battery replacement, probably more under most conditions.

SOLD !! Asking 170.00 tyd US shipping including a pair of Sony/Sandisk brand 1gb size memory stick produo cards and the required adaptors, all setup and use instructions. Paypal or money order accepted, I service what I sell. More detailed info on this build and the others I do provided upon pm request.
SOLD !! Sony S40 homebrew whiteflash trailcamera  [Newly completed build for longterm use] DSC00508
SOLD !! Sony S40 homebrew whiteflash trailcamera  [Newly completed build for longterm use] DSC00509
michiganbowbender
michiganbowbender
Wise Doe

Back to top Go down