GJ Hunting Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD Brand new P41 Homebrew build for sale [longterm whiteflash build]

Go down

SOLD    Brand new P41 Homebrew build for sale  [longterm whiteflash build] Empty SOLD Brand new P41 Homebrew build for sale [longterm whiteflash build]

Post by michiganbowbender Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 pm

SOLD... New whiteflash build fully tested and ready to go, this is the fastest reacting homebrew unit I can possibly build, approx 1 second from motion detection to trigger on the initial picture.
Sony DSC-P41 camera, Otterbox 3000 case in custom camo that has been 1 hour dunk tested, camera shelf, pipethru tube for the threading of a Masterlock 5/16" Python cable [not included]for the most secure mounting method available.
The SnapShotSniper SSII board with the High Performance Wide Angle detection fresnal also has its own mounted Lithium battery and is very user friendly with it's three position switch. "Trail" mode [initial picture taken at about 1 second after motion detection and at 3-4 second intervals for as long as motion is being detected] and ideal for trails and field edge use, "off", and "Feeder" mode, that takes the initial picture at about 1 second, then successive follow up shots at about 1 minute intervals as long as motion is detected making it ideal for mineral/bait sites. In either mode, once motion is no longer being detected the board and camera will shut down after 30 seconds until the next activity is again sensed.
I have wired in a dual D battery holder that connects to the camera rechargeable AA's, [must be used, not included] in order to keep the AA rechargeables topped off resulting in extended battery field life, approx two months or more.

Asking $195.00 tyd, paypal or money order. Includes a pair of Sandisk/Sony 1gb memory stick pro-duo cards and the required adaptors, plus an additional adaptor for pc/card reader use. I service what I selland all necessary setup/use directions are furnished. More detailed information on this build or the others I do provided upon pm request.
SOLD Very Happy 2013 SUPERBOWL SPECIAL PRICE FOR THIS BUILD AND ONLY ONE AVAILABLE, SPECIAL PRICE OFFER ENDS WHEN THE GAME DOES, OR IS SOLD...
$179.99 tyd.
 SOLD    Brand new P41 Homebrew build for sale  [longterm whiteflash build] DSC00004-2
 SOLD    Brand new P41 Homebrew build for sale  [longterm whiteflash build] DSC00005-2
michiganbowbender
michiganbowbender
Wise Doe

Back to top Go down